Kick Miltia Arse

Fantastic news, US and Iraq commit to militia crackdown. 'Bout time.

3 Responses to “Kick Miltia Arse”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    yes it is about time .... though I can't figure out how the link relates?  

  2. # Blogger jonz

    The link has been corrected!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    lol.. thank you.
    I never could understand why we let Fellugia go on like it did.
    This tough approach should have been there from the begining, I think it's part of the reason we lost alot of support from the people. The article says we will also be shifting efforts to their protection. Any complaints I have seen against us from the Iraqi's have been related to them feeling we are letting the insugents and other groups have to much control making them the targets. Maybe this crackdown will divert the attention from attacking citizen. I hope talks will not be completly discluded from the plan, I am heart broken to see any more of the country destroyed.
    And rumors of a draft scare me. I never supported the start of this, I thought it was a very big mistake .... and still do, but it's one you can't take back and the only answer is to somehow make it right now... for the people.  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search