Busy

I must admit I cringe when I see bloggers say "Sorry everybody I apologise for not posting as I have been busy" posts. Smacks of egotistical self-indulgence, if you ask me. Like people actually give a shit, huh?!

Anyway, well, I am a bit busy, and looking for new directions in life, and shit. I will be back, I promise.

11 Responses to “Busy”

  1. # Anonymous Steve

    "New directions"

    Isn't that a euphemism for "I've been fired"?  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I often feel lazy, and can't be bothered with blogging.
    Oops ! What i meant to say is;
    'I'm often very busy, and have no time to blog'.  

  3. # Blogger jonz

    Hehe Steve. Well not too far from the truth there, I'll reveal all later I'm sure.

    And Malcolm there's defintitely an element of just pure laziness in the mix as well.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hope you're ok, please do come back  

  5. # Anonymous esmeweatherwax

    Life's like that.
    Keep well.  

  6. # Blogger jonz

    Thanks for the comments guys & girls. You make it all worth it. Sniff, sniff!

    Life's a piece of shit, when you think of it.  

  7. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    lifes not shit...its a gift.
    maybe you need a pooper-scooper.  

  8. # Anonymous Derius

    Tu s. tin,

    Jonz wasn't being serious when he said that. Watch the very funny Monty Python film called "Life of Brian", and you will understand where he is coming from!

    One exception: if you are a devout Christian then DON'T watch it, as you might get offended and end up having another go at me on this forum for recommending it to you.

    And I certainly don't want that!


    Jonz,

    This new direction in life you are considering doesn't involve praying towards Mecca five times a day does it?

    I just thought I'd ask.  

  9. # Blogger jonz

    Good call Derius! Looky here Tu S Tin.  

  10. # Blogger jonz

    Haha Derius. I fart in the general direction of Mecca.  

  11. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    come on derius...
    now it just looks like your asking for it ..
    I think you enjoy my goes at you.
    Me?
    offeneded by monty python?
    Dude?!?

    anyway..... I had to start my own religion, I would have called it christian but the word was already taken ...

    Thanks for the link jonz.........

    If you have a bad day just imagine me singing (very loudly and off key) .. might not cheer anyone up, but it would definitly be a distraction from what ever problems are on your mind.
    ...Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
    Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
    Brown paper packages tied up with strings
    These are a few of my favorite things

    Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
    DRUNKEN BLOGGING, sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
    Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
    These are a few of my favorite things

    Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
    Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
    Silver white winters that melt into springs
    These are a few of my favorite things

    When the dog bites
    When the bee stings
    When I'm feeling sad
    I simply remember my favorite things
    And then I don't feel so bad

    THIS!! is the song that never ends..it just goes on and on my friend...  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search