Virtual Night Out

Curtesy of the Government of the United Kingdom

Get virtually drunk online!

You can choose to be male or female, with hilarious consequences!

9 Responses to “Virtual Night Out”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I scored, I scored ... then I caught something.  

  2. # Blogger Malcolm

    I didn't score. I kept getting thrown out, then getting my head punched by some lads outside. A bit like what happens to me in real life.  

  3. # Blogger jonz

    LOL.

    Anon, I wonder what you caught!

    Malcolm go back and try being the female, she seems to end up in quite a few violent situations too!  

  4. # Blogger jonz

    See how far you can get on this one

    http://www.funny-games.biz/home-run.html  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I thought it was hilarious that there were police there when I used the wall... How much more likely is it that the only police out were traffic police?  

  6. # Blogger Alison

    Three seconds in and my drink had been spiked and id been assaulted. Hang on...  

  7. # Blogger Alison

    Three seconds in my night ended safely - i pulled the cute blonde girl, avoided the thugs, got a taxi home.  

  8. # Blogger Pastorius

    Jonz,
    Today is IBA's first birthday.

    Thanks for starting this with J and I.  

  9. # Blogger jonz

    Yay! Happy bday IBA !!!  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search