A teenage schoolgirl was arrested by police for racism after refusing to sit with a group of Asian students because some of them did not speak English.

… "I said 'I'm not being funny, but can I change groups because I can't understand them?' But she started shouting and screaming, saying 'It's racist, you're going to get done by the police'."

Racist huh? Ok this is obviously a "working-class" girl, but what if she had been able to articulate herself? She probably ain't even bovvered, but here goes....

I was forced in to a "learning" group where only one person was able to speak English. They were all talking their own language very fast, I soon felt dejected, alienated and depressed. I also felt that I was not receiving any education for the benefit of others of have no ability to meaning fully interact with the society. I understand the teacher perhaps for being angry and disobeying orders, but surely a normal school punishment would have been appropriate for my terrible behaviour? Yet I was persecuted by this school teacher simply because I was white and English, I must bow down and be utterly afraid to the immigrant children who had made me feel extremely unwelcome and made no attempt to communicate with me.

Let us turn the tables around. Let's say I was a Muslim girl, in a group of children, all English, discussing something I find objectionable. If I refused to work with those children, would I then be arrested, screamed at by my teacher for not being tolerant and put in to a jail cell for 4 hours?

2 Responses to “How lefties, throughout the hierarchy of society are destroying confidence in this country”

  1. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    absolutly hilarious!!
    next we will all be arrested for not switching long distance carriers...  

  2. # Anonymous alison

    This story is truly shite - can a school not deal with basic issues like this without calling the police? Same area that tried to prosecute a ten year old for alleged racist abuse in the playground. They must be a bunch of utter jobsworths. PC mentalism. Im glad the story came to light though. The school should be utterly shamed.  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search