20 "Asians" Arrested for Plot to Peacefully Blow up Aeroplanes in Mid-Flight

Update: 24 have been arrested AND it seems we may have up to 10 fuckers on the loose.

Bush has said the "this nation is at war with Islamic fascists"


Damned "asians". I tell you what, those Hare Krishnas might seem all friendly, peace and love, and claim to be vegetarian, but they could well be trying to kill you now.

I don't have a brain of my own you see, and rely on the media to form my opinions on the world around me. And so it is that "asians" are the biggest threat to Britain in mordern times.

On a more serious note, nothing to see here, move along please. This is all in my imagination, there is no "Islamic terror" threat. Also I'd like to point out that these "asian" men are actually made of straw, as well.

Thanks you've been great. Safe journey today folks.

9 Responses to “20 "Asians" Arrested for Plot to Peacefully Blow up Aeroplanes in Mid-Flight”

  1. # Anonymous Old Peculier

    Sooner or later, this "Asian" malarkey is going to backfire. Many people already know that "Asian" is PC-speak for Muslim.

    I'd heard some Hindus and Sikhs had stopped calling themselves Asians for that very reason.

    The cliche "elephant in the room" is very appropriate. Absolutely everybody, even Madeleine Bunting, knows that these people are Muslims.  

  2. # Blogger jonz

    "even Madeleine Bunting, knows that these people are Muslims."

    Well I wouldn't go that far... !

    I am amazed more asians don't get openly angry about this type of reporting. I know I would.  

  3. # Blogger Eric

    Oh, but the Times' editor must have slipped up. They're reporting "British citizens, many of Pakistani origin"!  

  4. # Anonymous tim baste

    "I don't have a brain of my own you see, and rely on the media to form my opinions on the world around me"

    If only this was an ironic statement.  

  5. # Blogger A Free Man

    I personally think it's those damn Hindus, I have been saying for year that Hindus just want to dominate the world, all those bombs, 9/11 7/7 etc, damn those Hindus  

  6. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    is your made of straw remark a reference to something from "Blow the house down"? I saw Baer also did a documentry on British muslim youth... havent read or seen either yet.  

  7. # Anonymous JuliaM

    "I am amazed more asians don't get openly angry about this type of reporting. I know I would."

    So did my Sikh colleague this morning - she wasn't too impressed with the use of 'asian' to describe the suspects!  

  8. # Blogger jonz

    Eric: Please refrain from mentioning their profile, it's racist. Or something.

    Tim Baste: Missing the point again, I see.

    A Free Man: I know. Bastard hindhus. I still think this has something to do with Hare Kirshna. They're just too nice.

    Tu S Tin: The reference to the Straw man argument (i.e. an imagined threat)

    Juliam: Really? It's a pity the media can be so damned ignorant. I'd be damned angry if I were Asian. Well I'm not, and I still am. So you can imagine how angry I would be, if I were. I hope I've made that clear.  

  9. # Anonymous rahul

    i get pissed off when they say asian

    i'm muslim, but of bangladeshi origin, i'm still asian, but not a terrorist

    they should say pakistani origin!  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search