Random Post

...for random topics and random people

19 Responses to “Random Post”

  1. # Anonymous j0nz

    Made you look, made you stare!

    I thought I'd better leave the first comment otherwise no bugger will do.  

  2. # Anonymous j0nz

    Imagine there's no Heaven
    It's easy if you try
    No hell below us
    Above us only sky
    Imagine all the people
    Living for today

    Imagine there's no countries
    It isn't hard to do
    Nothing to kill or die for
    And no religion too
    Imagine all the people
    Living life in peace

    You may say that I'm a dreamer
    But I'm not the only one
    I hope someday you'll join us
    And the world will be as one

    Imagine no possessions
    I wonder if you can
    No need for greed or hunger
    A brotherhood of man
    Imagine all the people
    Sharing all the world

    You may say that I'm a dreamer
    But I'm not the only one
    I hope someday you'll join us
    And the world will live as one  

  3. # Anonymous Dan

    until you get shot  

  4. # Anonymous j0nz

    Just goes to show, that you can say the nicest things in the world, and some bastard still wants to kill you!  

  5. # Anonymous Dan

    yeah howcome no-ones shot Jeremy Clarkson dead yet i hear he always refuses to give autographs. I would miss Top Gear though  

  6. # Anonymous Dan

    Here's a random post for you

    http://www.pepsi.com.br/pepsiSurfComercial.html

    go to the 6Mb video (careful tho jon the site is all in foreign)  

  7. # Anonymous j0nz

    Clarkson is hilarious... Read this about Clarkson's controversies I'm not that surpsied about him not giving autographs.. You can hear him now.. "Noooo, I'm not giving autographs, I never do, I went to France once and gave an autograph... never again!"  

  8. # Anonymous Dan

    But I see you are having far to mush fun defending your other posts!!  

  9. # Anonymous Malcog

    Yow, a was just flew past the window. Is it looking for me ? Is it the same wasp that stung me 2 years ago lokking for more trouble ?  

  10. # Anonymous j0nz

    But I see you are having far to mush fun defending your other posts!!


    That's it just drag up the past why dontchya! You slaggg :) BTW I am your mother and you were adopted

    Malcog, I think it was the very same wasp. Don't ask me how or why.... Sometimes I just get a feeling... you know?  

  11. # Anonymous Dan

    Jonz, if i was pan my answer would have to be

    'how can you be my mother and me be adopted you thick fucking shithead contradicting nazi motherfucker cuntfaced cunt'

    or something along those lines  

  12. # Anonymous j0nz

    'how can you be my mother and me be adopted you thick fucking shithead contradicting nazi motherfucker cuntfaced cunt'

    LOL that was uncanny. Although Pan changed man, like big time... Compare this with this !  

  13. # Anonymous Malcog

    I can't spell lookking. Bugger, done it again.  

  14. # Anonymous J

    Dave, my wife would like to use your toilet  

  15. # Anonymous j0nz

    I do sometimes worry about the mental health of the commentors here...

    You're only jealous because the voices don't talk to you  

  16. # Anonymous the voices

    I love you  

  17. # Anonymous Malcog

    Did you know that some things are bigger than others ?
    For instance, a pebble is smaller than a mountain. Providing the pebble is, in fact, smaller than the mountain.
    And that giant bunny rabbits are chewing away at the edges of known reality ?
    and muslims believe in djins ?  

  18. # Anonymous Malcog

    Ha, no more drinking from home for you sonny jim, our friends the eurocrats plan to ban drinking;
    http://www.spiked-online.com/index.php/site/article/324/  

  19. # Anonymous j0nz

    Wtf?! Is that for real? I will have to take look when I'm a little more sober  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search