One Week to go Ladies & Gentlemen (UK)

The March for Freedom of Expression is in one week today, 25th March, in Trafalgar Square between 2:00pm and 4:00pm.

I'll be there. If anyone wants to join me, drop me an email! I've already made some witty signs, but I want everyone who is able to turn up for this march. You don't have to have a banner or sign, just be there! Please make a donation, large or small, to the cause.

Drop any ideas for signs in thou holy comments box!

2 Responses to “One Week to go Ladies & Gentlemen (UK)”

  1. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    I would like to go but....only in spirit I guess.
    Tell us your witty sign ideas, maybe it will inspire some creativity.
    freedom of expression is a privalage many take for granted in free countries... till it's gone, its also a voice we all need to learn how to use.
    Everyone is resposible for this world and it's future.  

  2. # Blogger English kaffir.

    see you there.  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search