Happy St Paddy's!

Happy Oirish Day! Now's here to an Englishman getting caned in an Oirish Pub. Let's hope I don't drop my trousers and display my St Georges boxer shorts!!!

5 Responses to “Happy St Paddy's!”

  1. # Blogger Cassandra

    We'd like to see a picture of that.  

  2. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    HEY!!!! I hope everyone doesn't get to see those pictures.  

  3. # Blogger J

    happy st patricks day (to be sure)

    hope all's good jonz, haven't seen you blogging for a bit  

  4. # Anonymous Old Peculier

    Well? Did you?  

  5. # Blogger jonz

    Cheers, for the comments everyone! I've been losing faith in this blogging lark lately.

    Did I? Did I fuck! This was a hardcore Oirish pub in Brixton, I think they could smell my Englishness ;)  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search