Suicidal Hypocrisy of the British Establishment

Arrested for saying "Islam is a wicked, vicious faith"

Not arrested for saying "Massacre those who insult Islam"

Hat tip: Sunny @ Pickled, screen grab from Mediawatchwatch.

Update: Watch this shocking news clip produced by Channel 4, shows drawings, nay cartoons, of people beheading other people for 'insulting' the Prophet Mohammed. I thought he died in the 7 century but what do I know...

6 Responses to “Suicidal Hypocrisy of the British Establishment”

  1. # Blogger DFH
  2. # Blogger DFH

    Sorry, I meant fucking right.  

  3. # Anonymous gavin ayling

    Not only are the police and establishment guilty of this, though -- so are the media.  

  4. # Blogger jonz

    Absolutely gavin. I was trying to find a term of reference that would encompass the media, police and the government but failed miserably...  

  5. # Anonymous Guvnor

    Well dont Jonz! I can usually rely on you to pick up on things that have perplexed me. I think the 'protesters' are certainly infringing icitement laws. But has anything happened to them, have they had a knock at the door from the police? I doubt it.

    I feel the Neville Chamberlains happening with Muslims in this country, yet the Muslims do not even appriciate it.  

  6. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    are you there?  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search