The Iraq War Was Wrong Blog

The Iraq War Was Wrong Blog
"A wrong war like during the Iraq war was cannot just be sitted idly by by." --The Proprietor
Really amazing blog this really is. It has changid my mind on a lot of issues (Bush & Bliar).

2 Responses to “The Iraq War Was Wrong Blog”

  1. # Anonymous Guvnor

    I have read some shit blogs in my time but the Iraq War Was Wrong blog seems to have been written by an 8 year old who has neither a basic grasp of English or any clue about politics, war or history.

    At least people like Jamal at Opinionated are just completely bias and can do a half decent job of picking out the stories that suit his needs, but this guy cannot even make a point properly.

    I felt a bit silly even posting on the site of the former.

    Oh well, just the opinion of another so called moderate muslims im guessing.  

  2. # Anonymous Guvnor

    I fucking love the iww blog, it is true comic genius. im not supposed to believe this is by a real 'mislim' am i?

    I would recommend tit to anyone, side splitting stuff.  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search