A Soul's Journey



















Clouds.....silhouettes of azure clouds.....
Through them I descend, swiftly, towards the grounds
Between the angels and through their wishes; paying no heed
Reach down there, to my destination; I will indeed

To my grave and into my body,
Darkness wrapped; calm and cozy.
Reach for the air above - I heard myself say
As my legs kicked and arms swayed in disarray.

Morning dewdrops,
Glorious flora and the myriad colors Oh so sweet
Untamed my heart, skipped a beat

"Welcome back my friend," whispered a distant horizon
"........ prepare for life's journey, O my son"
Uncouth hair, wrinkled skin,
Eyes twinkling through an evil grin.

Took a step, then another and a third
My first steps in life..... ever.
Eternal bliss filled my heart's content
Live life, I will, to the full extent

Years became months and months turned to days,
Not a fleeting moment escaped my craze
Happiness, sorrow, tears and smiles,
I walked down life's lane, miles after miles...


Musabbir Hussain 2005, from www.motivateus.com
Inspirational pictures and wallpapers form www.photo-paysage.com

9 Responses to “A Soul's Journey”

  1. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    well..this is a different side of you...so jonz has a poets heart...hope we will see some more of it again.  

  2. # Blogger jonz

    tu s. tin I'm sure you will. I kinda made this post for you - I knew you'd appreciate this. I needed some motivation, and kept re-reading that poem trying to make sense of it. In fact I've left off the last few paragraphs since I thought they sounded a little depressing!  

  3. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    that is sweet..thank you...and they say British men are not romantic.  

  4. # Blogger jonz

    They do?! Robin Hood? Shakespeare? Hugh Grant?! Ok we can forget Hugh Grant...  

  5. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    Jude Law is pretty hot...but you know what they have been saying about him  

  6. # Anonymous Pete Leib

    I have some great ideas :) Nevermind. Next time.  

  7. # Blogger jonz

    Well go one then Pete, you can just give up after 5 words, it's not right.  

  8. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    think he thought he was intruding?  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    This describes a soul's journey through life in the reverse order, from beyond death to birth, think about it.  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search