Scotland Yard is out on a major, and I do mean major leaflet campaign against terrorism.

This will go straight over your head no doubt unless you're resident in the UK. If you still don't get the allusion, then you should get a life, smeg head. Red Dwarf III available from Amazon.co.uk

12 Responses to “Now call it extreme if you like but I propose we hit it hard, and hit it fast, with a major and I mean major, leaflet campaign”

  1. # Blogger Cassandra

    Fuck and Bugger  

  2. # Blogger jonz

    I agree.  

  3. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    I love Red dawrf!!!!used to stay up late and watch it and Dr. Who on public television, not many other americans know what it is though. I used to think It was the funniest thing ever.
    they took it off years ago and now we get a show called "are you being served" but I havent watched it.  

  4. # Blogger jonz

    No way?! Can't believe you know Red Dwarf! You're the best stalker a blogger could hope for...  

  5. # Blogger Rohin

    j0nz, I'll go one better. I know the entire speech!

    ...and while it's reeling from that, we follow up with a whist drive, car boot sales and possibly even some therapy. Now if that's not enough, I'm sorry it's time for the T-shirts:

    "Mutants out" "Chameleonic lifeforms - no thanks" And if that's not enough, well I don't know what will be.

    I think we're losing sight of the real issue here, which is, what are we going to call ourselves? I think it comes down to a choice between the league against salivating monsters and my personal favourite, the Campaign for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their rehabilitation Into Society. Um, one drawback with that is the abbreviation is CLITORIS.

    I love Red Dwarf.  

  6. # Blogger jonz

    LMAO rohin  

  7. # Blogger J

    here's one to put a smile on your face

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/reddwarf/video/popup_s7_blue.html

    ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/reddwarf/video/index_1.shtml , check down the right column for the other episodes )  

  8. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    I am!  

  9. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    tring to remember the theme to this now

    its cold outside... something something?  

  10. # Blogger J

    there's no kind of atmosphere...(?)  

  11. # Blogger jonz

    I know this one off by heart :)

    It's cold outside, there's no kinda atmosphere,
    I'm all alone, more or less,
    Let me fly, far away from here,
    Fun, fun, fun
    In the sun sun sun!

    I want to lie shipwrecked and comatose,
    Drinking fresh mango juice,
    [Google helped out for this bit!]
    Goldfish shoals nibbling at my toes,
    Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun
    Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun!  

  12. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    Thanks!!!! you are the best blogger a stalker could ever hope to find! can't beleive I remembered the fist line..and the fun fun part. Maybe Ill buy this cd. -You can come over and watch it with me anytime!  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search