Most like the Pope; a Totalitarian Centrist

Thanks to Gav & Leanne, try this wicked little political test....

My results

Social Conservative

(30% permissive)

and an...

Economic Moderate
(43% permissive)

You are best described as a:


Republican

You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness.


6 Responses to “Most like the Pope; a Totalitarian Centrist”

  1. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    well now I dont feel as bad.
    I scared myself.  

  2. # Blogger jonz

    Two bad people don't make a right person lol  

  3. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    do they make a left one then?
    (smile)  

  4. # Blogger Renegade Eye

    What a surprise!  

  5. # Blogger Gavin Ayling

    I am surprised - you're as crazy as leanne... (really, really joking!!!)  

  6. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    funny Gavin :) and will you be makeing up a word to describe me in your dictionary? (no please dont.)  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search