Greedy Cunts

Happy New Year Londoners? For non-london readers, they went 'on strike' new years eve so Lodondoners had an amazing time. Even though I heard this song perhaps a year ago; she still hit's the spot!

5 Responses to “Greedy Cunts”

  1. # Blogger J

    Heard this a few months back but im still ROFLMFAO!!!

    All the reasons I vowed to stop taking the crowded, stinking, late, pricey, dirty, crappy tube.  

  2. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    im not even a Londoner and I think this is my new favorite song.
    did you see the mess in New York from their strike?  

  3. # Blogger jonz

    Nope. Tell me more!  

  4. # Blogger Cassandra

    Hilarious!!
    Any song, with that my cursing is funny.
    And what the hell, does WANKERS mean?

    Please excuse the sheltered girl from the middle of a F***in corn field in Illinois.  

  5. # Blogger jonz

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanker

    It's a pretty strong swear word over in in Blighty but it means same thing as jerk ;)  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search