What do you want for Christmas?

I want a fighter jet, so I could invade Iran, and/or France.

If you could have one thing, what would it be?

Not allowed:
  • Sums of money
  • A Lottery ticket
  • Anything that's not physically possible (like that Future Sports Almanac from Back To The Future)
  • A person

7 Responses to “What do you want for Christmas?”

  1. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    can I have I trip? always wanted to go to alaska and see the northern lights. or maybe some greek island.  

  2. # Blogger jonz

    Anything for you Leanne! That would be a fanastic trip...Can I come along?  

  3. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    does you plane fit 2? we could save on air fare, and Alaska would be cold.. I would need someone to keep warm.  

  4. # Blogger jonz

    I'm sure we could squeeze you in. We'd be there in time. I'd pick you up, couple of hours journey across the the atlantic, and we'd be in Alaska in no time...

    And they say money does make you happy!  

  5. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    I'm happier now already just from our pretend trip....thanks for the wonderful gift...I'll imagine up some memories for us.  

  6. # Anonymous Gavin Ayling

    Invade France first!  

  7. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    come on Gavin....I would't want him to be too worn out and tired...france will have to wait. Merry christmas to every one!!!!  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search