Palestinians enjoying themselves!

Ahh look the smiles on their faces! Makes you feel all warm and cuddly inside doesn't it?!

15 Responses to “Palestinians enjoying themselves!”

  1. # Blogger jonz

    via those evil Islamophobes at LGF by the way folks.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I dont really remember causing offense to anyone who does not offend me. In either case I liked the quote you left on my site though i fail to really comprehend what u implied by it ith regards to me as an individual.
    later
    g

    http://g-thisisme.blogspirit.com  

  3. # Blogger J

    f***ing animals. Those who still say israels fight against islamoterror is any different from that of the western world needs a good f***ing kicking.  

  4. # Blogger J

    oh, and just because they're screaming allah snackbar doesn't mean this act had anything to do with islam. islamophobe!  

  5. # Blogger Renegade Eye

    Not typical Palestinians. The same Islamists, we know from everywhere else.


    Regards.  

  6. # Blogger Vikrant

    jonz check out intresting discussion at PP about Islamism in Bangladesh at:http://www.pickledpolitics.com/archives/183#comments

    Hope it helps you understand the mentality of ppl behind PP. Whipping Right-Wing and apologising for Islamists.  

  7. # Blogger jonz

    True Renegrade, typical Islamists.

    Cheers Vikrant ;)  

  8. # Blogger jonz

    Unfortunately I don't know enough about politics in that region.. but I'm quite aware of the mentality of PPers! Sometimes they just loose the plot altogether... Not too bad recently but I've certainly had a number of run-ins!  

  9. # Anonymous US Falcon

    Fake video propaganda.  

  10. # Blogger jonz

    US Falcon what makes think it's fake? I wish it was, in this case I don't think it is.  

  11. # Blogger Rohin

    Sorry, what is this blanket proclamation about 'the people behind PP'? Seeing as I'm one of the 3 main people, can you tell me when I have apologised for Islamists? As I keep trying to drum into your head, we're not all the same.

    I don't think it's fake, I don't think any of the stuff coming out of the M. East is fake, nothing they do will surprise me.  

  12. # Blogger jonz

    Well personally I was referring to mostly the commentors rather than contributors, specifically Bikhair.

    I'd like to make clear, by and large the posts at PP in themsleves are excellent. It's just some comments, now and then, though I do find breathtaking..

    And Rohin mate, I think your comments are spot on most of the time! ;)  

  13. # Blogger Rohin

    Sorry jonz, the drumming into heading comment was more directed at Mr Vikrant! But glad to welcome all and sundry to PP! Although Bikhair does fucking try my patience, but I've given up now.

    PS - the letters I have to enter below are ridiculous. It's oigcxekzazngj. That's too long damn you Blogger!  

  14. # Anonymous US Falcon

    I don't know about this sensationalist stuff, what is the point?

    I could pull out videos / pictures of Palestinian children mutilated or dead by IDF crimes.

    Yet it still is not comparable, since crimes commited against Palestinians are much greater than vice-versa.

    Why not try to find things in common, rather than entering and fueling on this vicious hatred circle?

    There is a lot more beauty to be found.

    Why sensationalise and enflame?  

  15. # Blogger jonz

    Why not try to find things in common, rather than entering and fueling on this vicious hatred circle?

    What like this you mean?

    I'm just pointing out my revoltion at such barbaric acts. You should to, rather than trying to defend these animals.

    Thousands of Palestinians were dancing in the streets on 9/11 in jubilious celebration. Are things like this not newsworthy, since they 'fuel the vicious cycle'? And how have I sensationalised?

    Please do pull out pictures of IDF deliberatley slaughtering innocent civilians. I'm not saying it hasn't happened but it's rare. Unlike the 'martyrdom' attitude prevalent in the militant side of Palestian culture.

    Maybe you could show me a picture of videos of ordinary Israelis in a frenzy holding the entrails of Palestinians? No? Didn't think so.

    Oops sorry there's me causing another suicide operation. Bugger, I really must watch that free speech of mine.  



Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search