Israeli Forces Prepares to Strike Iran

I want an F16 like this one

Quite how I missed this one yesterday, I'll never know...

Israel readies forces for strike on nuclear Iran
ISRAEL’S armed forces have been ordered by Ariel Sharon, the prime minister, to be ready by the end of March for possible strikes on secret uranium enrichment sites in Iran, military sources have revealed.
Yeah baby! Que horrified peace activists... I'd do it myself if I had the military hardware.

8 Responses to “Israeli Forces Prepares to Strike Iran”

  1. # Blogger J

    (off topic)

    http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story/0,20281,17546765-5001021,00.html

    u might want to give this a read  

  2. # Blogger A Christian Prophet

    It's such a tendency for us to search for solutions based on surface appearances. The Holy Spirit on The Christian Prophet blog advocates a more spiritual solution.  

  3. # Blogger Renegade Eye

    You don't benefit from negating the complexity of the situation. They also said they want the Coalition gone.

    Nothing is easy, when it comes to Iraq.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Silly blog by a silly twat.  

  5. # Anonymous Gavin Ayling

    Brave anonymous comment.

    I would say, while I agree with your sentiment, that Iran's slow but real westernisation may be a better long-term solution.  

  6. # Anonymous jamal

    "I'd do it myself if I had the military hardware."


    I am disgusted by that comment! But then maybe it may start a real WW3 where the current invading countries would realise they're not as great as they thought! After the war is over and the nuclear fallout clears, people will have realised that democracy was tyranny and the sharia will then rule for another Islamic golden age!  

  7. # Blogger jonz

    LOL Jamal... Sometimes I only hold a certain point of view to be polemic/and or funny. I actually agree with Gavin that gradual reform is the way to go!  

  8. # Anonymous Guvnor

    One Slightly off topic comment about your "I want an f16 like this one" slogan by the pic. You could have bought one on Ebay last year.........this is true by the way. The only problem was if you were British or living outside the USA, they have laws on exporting stuff like that.

    Jamal - Had anyone else said that Sharia law will live for another golden age I would have thought it was a tongue in cheek comment. However it does back up why the likes of the USA are right to watch their muslims very closely.

    In a simple case of democracy v sharia in the west, I would treat it in the same way as the Germans trying to invade Britain ala Hitler. I dont care what we have to do to keep democracy. I am sure that many will agree, although the thought of it getting to that point is a little worrying.  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search