Iraqis: Majority Optimistic.

I really feel happy in my life in spite of the daily death toll and have big hopes for a better future. I hope that the election passes successfully.

The 'pro-resistance' crowd are morally vacuuous monkeys.

The BBC has surveyed ACTUAL Iraqis, not the Bruschetta munching Guardian brigade.

And guess what? They are GLAD of the overthrow of Saddam's regime and OPTIMISTIC about Iraq's future. Unlike the pre-pubescent anti-war crowd. I've said time and time again, it's all very well for people to sit at their oak dining table, munching on muesli to say the War in Iraq was wrong. Where's your fucking humanity?

8 Responses to “Iraqis: Majority Optimistic.”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    If you'll read the actual poll results provided, you'll find a majority think the invasion of Iraq was wrong (although only just). You'll also note the ACTUAL Iraqis are definetly opposed to the continued prescence of 'coallition' troops.

    All that's been proven is that Iraqis are an optimistic lot, which is nice to know, n'all...  

  2. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    when I see these kinds of reports I am glad and think maybe something good will come out of this after all....then I see some of the opposite and get discouraged again.... Im just so confused by all the conflicting stories.  

  3. # Blogger jonz

    Well anonymous is just simply wrong! :)

    You can take a look for yourself at all the stats here

    The problem is, those who opposed the war in Iraq continue to deny that Iraqis actually want a democratic future. In my opinion this stance is utterly pathetic and self-evidently wrong..  

  4. # Blogger jonz

    My latest post is on this aswell

    60.3% feel that "the security situation" is "better" or "about the same" as it was before the war.

    So how can anonymous justify "the majority think the invasion was wrong"?!!

    It's just not true I'm afraid!! You can bet your life that anonymous was opposed to the war in the first place...  

  5. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    well I dont think you would have reason to lie , so if you say it so... Ill beleive you.....you know more about things than me.  

  6. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    hello hello are you still there? Are you alright?  

  7. # Blogger jonz

    Yeah I'm ok - just busy with work, study and the usual chores!  

  8. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    me too! Study hard!  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search