Boris Johnsons Back to Front Bench in Politics!!

Boris Johnson on the comedy news show Have I Got News for You

David Cameron (new leader of the British Conservative Party) has named Boris Johnson (editor of the Spectator) as his new shadow minister for higher education.

Hear, Hear!

Boris quits Spectator to make frontbench return

Boris is fucking hilarious.

Update! Click here for Boris Johnson Fan Club

3 Responses to “Boris Johnsons Back to Front Bench in Politics!!”

  1. # Anonymous Old Peculier

    Hey, Boris is the best whatever he does. And I love The Spectator. And it's great the Tories are on the up.

    And it's all thanks to me.

    (Well, not really. But I've been down the pub, so I'll say what I like.)  

  2. # Blogger jonz

    Hell yeah! The Tories are back with avengeance. Like Ulrika said on This Week, you can tell a lot about a man by his wife. And Cameron's wife is hot, and she has a tatoo on her ankle. I see a future Conservative Prime Minister in the making!  

  3. # Blogger Gavin Ayling

    Boris is great!  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search