Update: An ordinary American Muslim... Advocating Stoning to Death for Adultery..

Well the this commentor on Pickled Politics has shown her true colours again. Original offending post here.

I asked her to watch some of her Shari'a 'justice' in action.

Her replies as follows:

According to the Sharia carrying out any sentence isnt my business,duty, or obligation. It is the business of the leader of the Muslims because it is him who will have to answer for his leadership of those Muslims. When Prophet Muhammed (sallalahu alaihi wa salam) carried out the judgements he was the leader of the Muslims, when Abu Bakr did it, when Umar did it, and so on and so forth they were the leaders of the Muslims. Back then Muslims knew thier obligations and knew not to exceed the limits set forth by the sharia.

Today, the Muslims dont know.

You have been warned Moderate Muslims! Bikhair has spoken !!! She continues...

Without sounding like a pervert, why not show a video of a man or women commiting adultery, show how thier spouse and the children react, show how thier lives and honor will forever change as a result. Above all show how widespread corruption in the land affects the people of the community. I believe your creator in the bible is recorded to have destroyed whole cities, maybe even cities with thousands or millions of people because of such activities.

You hate the idea of being stoned, you hate the idea of people being stoned, well I hate the idea of people commiting adultery. I hate it.

Oh I see. You feel really strongly against adultery! Well you should have said! Go on, stone away! If Human's will be so EVIL as to commit adultery then they should be anhilated from this earth in the most gruesome way possible!

37 Responses to “Update: An ordinary American Muslim... Advocating Stoning to Death for Adultery..”

  1. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    from HER comment I would ask...is adultery the only sin that is unforgiven? and does murdering someones spouse (guilty or innocent) not effect their children and families lives for the worst?  

  2. # Blogger jonz

    Excellent response. I will ask those questions on your behalf!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hello Jonz,

    I hate that you are giving my comments so much attention. I regard myself as a very shy person but I must be aggressive in seeking knowledge like my sisters during the time of our Prophet Muhammed (sallalahu alaihi wa salam) truly the greatest generation.

    Sincerely Bikhair.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Tu s. Tin,

    Howdy!

    "from HER comment I would ask...is adultery the only sin that is unforgiven?"

    The only sin not forgiven is shirk and kufr.


    Bikhair.  

  5. # Blogger jonz

    So people should be stoned and murdered for the unforgiveable sins of non-believing (kufr) and worshipping more than one god (shirk).

    What a beautiful religion you have there.  

  6. # Blogger jonz

    Bikahir,

    I urge you to read this and this.  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    jonz, the link to the PP thread is the wrong one (not Bikhair's). feel free to delete this post.

    susano
    (thingy won't let me create an account)  

  8. # Blogger jonz

    Well thanks susano... the link points to the latest one but I will update with the original offending post aswell!  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    That apostate site is great! let truth out and the chips fall where they may.

    I would add, I believe in a Creator. Intelligent design. Religion hasn't a damn thing to do with that, and certainly only serves to prevent getting in touch with our true selves - souls whose inherent essense is freedom.

    -susano  

  10. # Anonymous Anonymous

    wow, jonz, the "Race crime increases by 29% - surprised?" thread on PP, just got shut down. I thought it was a dam good conversation, getting down to the nitty gritty, but someone else didn't like that. too close to the bone? pitty. so much for communication.  

  11. # Anonymous Anonymous

    woops - that was me, susano  

  12. # Blogger Pastorius

    This is a pretty interesting little conversation. Bikhair (back in the 80's, I used to go out with a girl we called Big Hair, but that's a different story) doesn't seem to have any clue. Her viewpoints are anti-human. They are completely incompatible with Western culture. And, ultimately, such views only come back to bite women. So, one day, her husband could go into an unprovoked jealous rage, accuse her of adultery, and demand that she be stoned to death. And, conceivably, he could get his way.

    Congrats to you, Bikhair, and if you are living somewhere in the West, please leave.  

  13. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    Im glad they try to explain their beleifs in another langugae so we can all understand.

    It seems they should try working on their marriges alittle more and then maybe there would be less adultrers, cause if... after how many thousand years this problem continues (even with such a drastic conciquence) I dont think the plan they have is working.  

  14. # Blogger Don

    I note that Bikhair has dropped in. Care to continue the debate? If so, I think we should establish some ground rules, as things are likely to get heated.

    Susano,

    You are a creationist? Damn, we're going to have to deal with that at some point.

    Pity the thread got closed, not by Sunny, I note. I have huge respect for the PP crowd and I've learned a lot from the regulars there, but there was a strange reluctance to engage with this issue. Disappointing.  

  15. # Anonymous Anonymous

    "You are a creationist? Damn, we're going to have to deal with that at some point."

    hehehe, the Don! I dunno, really. Kind of have all sorts of ideas about what might be. I'm certainly not a creationist in the sense of a heavenly father with a beard, made the world (nor do I belive in the "Godess" thing). I when I think about creation, I think of the multiverse as a place teeming with consciousness. I belive that thoughts create reality (ala the "Seth" books, Deepak Chopra, metaphysics, that sort of thing). Because I also believe that everything is connected, I think we are part of a greater All That Is. If thoughts create, then we are all creators. Drops in the ocean of all consciousness, etc. So, there is the individual "I" and the collective "I". I think the collective One, experiences itself through us. How it all came into being, I have no clue, and I'm totally comfortable with not knowing (unlike the adherants of religion). I'm a fan of Michio Kaku (theoretical physicist) and I think the worm hole thing is pretty interesting, though I don't think time travel would involve it (i.e., going through a black hole and emerging out the other side, a white hole). More, I'm inclined to think, is that we are able to slip between dimensions, via thought. I belive in aliens, don't know what they are, and think they and UFO's come from other dimensions. And I've seen a huge UFO, up close. So, the Don, I have ideas but, who knows what reality is!? It's WAY strange, I know that much. I just happen to think it's ALIVE and always CREATING. I also believe Zachia Sitchen and the stuff about the bible gods being aliens who tampered with humans. I spend the bulk of my on-line forum time on conspiracy/UFO/fringe sites, with a heavy dose of politics. I don't eat critters, because I love them and belive in non-violence. Even if I didn't think karma figured into the picture, I would be a vegetarian because I have compassion. I think dogs are gods. I'm not really married to any ideas, thinking that I am a canvas (this not my analogy, rather one I happen to like) upon which ideas are the paint, creating the picture that is my reality, At any time, I can change the pallet. The only things I'm firm on are not eating other animals, and that UFO's are out there (or rather here). Wild, huh!?  

  16. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Woops, that should have read Zacharia Sitchen.

    I would also add: I think religion is a tool of control and has nothing to do with being spiritual. I think Christ was a guru or saint - someone who knew how to go within, through meditaion, to get in touch with the larger "I". As in all religions, who he was has been perverted. If Christians would only stick with his words alone, they'd be much better. Afterall, he only taught love for others and compassion. Even for an athiest, that's good advice. The old testament and the koran are full of violence and crimes against all living things. I hope the apostates of Islam get their message out wide and far about the truth of Mohammed the thug.

    As far as I'm concerned, the following of religion has to with with simple psychology. People are insecure and fear driven. Having some paradigm to believe in makes them think they have it figured out, and they feel safer. The, due to their insecurity and self doubt, they have to look for validation of their security blanket, so they seek comfort in numbers, and then try to force their view of reality on actual thinking human beings. It is that aspect of multiculturalism that ain't gonna work. Worship street lamps for all I care, but don't try to force it on me. Once you cross that line, we have a big problem. The Bikhairs of the world are in for a rude awakening.  

  17. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    Good comment anonymous..... christians should listen to christ words alone.
    this is the problem I have with orginized religons.
    it is not only listening but doing that makes a difference, and it seems most christians today are more worried about what others are doing than them selves.
    this is the opposite of what we are told to do.
    christians are also to be a light in the world and I heard once " no one like when you shine a light in their face"
    so Ill stop now.  

  18. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    Jonz, my above comment is not directed at you, cause it is right to ask questions. I read this entire argument on the link provided and you made some good points, except you get mad to easily, (which means you have passion), but Anakin... dont look to the dark side to solve things, you will only destroy your self in the end.  

  19. # Blogger Renegade Eye

    I'm sure adultry is considered less of a crime, than a teenage rape victim.  

  20. # Blogger jonz

    Sorry, I'm confused by your comment Renegrade, please elaborate!  

  21. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh, sorry, again. the two posts above tu s. tin were from me.

    -susano  

  22. # Anonymous Anonymous

    renegade - adultry is bad enough to require stoning to death. it doesn't get much worse (or more absurd) than that.  

  23. # Anonymous Anonymous

    me again, up there.

    susano  

  24. # Blogger jonz

    Susano....  

  25. # Anonymous Anonymous

    :D

    jonz......

    ;-)  

  26. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    sorry I keep butting into your discussion - but I thought about this all day and have some questions.
    If it is a forgivable sin... than why is it punished by death.
    and if bikhair is so worried about the offened families honnor... than why would she publicly humiliate them.
    And what if the spose wanted to forgive the other, do they break the law by not turning them in?  

  27. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    sorry i forgot my "u". - spouse  

  28. # Anonymous Anonymous

    tu s. tin,

    You have to realize that what Bikhair spews is pure indoctrination, rotted in control and hate. She is loyal to the teachings of a thug and sadist. That makes her one, too.  

  29. # Anonymous Anonymous

    rotted = rooted (pretty accurate Freudian slip, though)

    susano  

  30. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    anonymous,
    you have to realize calling someone names only makes them mad,
    asking questions might make them think,
    and they already think you are the enemy.
    but never mind Im an idiot for trying.  

  31. # Anonymous Anonymous

    No, you're not an idiot. My approach is more direct, is all. Perhaps yours is more productive. I just have this reaction - talking to about Bikhair, is like confronting the Ku Klux Klan. The doctrine is pure hate.

    susano  

  32. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    your approach is the same  

  33. # Anonymous Anonymous

    tu s. tin -

    Obviously, you prefer the art of diplomacy. I guess you're suggesting that I attempt to persuade by gentle, intellectual argument? The thing is, I'm not trying to persuade anyone. I'm stating the facts. Bikhair promotes murder. FACT. That she does it under the guise of religion, is even more offensive. She would stand by while her kid was murdered if she thought the Quaran deemed it necessary.

    - susano  

  34. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I wonder if you would find me impolitic if I called the war in Iraq wholesale slaughter for corporate gain? Or should I address the finer points and nuances of western interference?  

  35. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    hey...I told you I was an Idiot...Your the one who said I wasn,t.  

  36. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hmmm. could someone be be an idiot if there was no one to believe it so?  

  37. # Anonymous Anonymous

    woops, me agian.

    susano  



Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search