One of my friends died this week

She was only 22, speculation of a drug overdose. In perhaps totally fucked up irony that perhaps only she could appreciate here is death.fm

She was like a manic-depressive. We could laugh for an hour nonstop, another time she would try to kill herself. An intellectual, a crazy, irrational but emotional woman, Rest In Peace Christine Saunders.

I know her heaven would be to rock like there's no tommorow - so here's to you! Love you.

12 Responses to “One of my friends died this week”

  1. # Blogger Crazy Politico

    Sorry for your loss. Friends are a dear thing to have, and losing them always hurts.

    I have experience dealing with depression and bi-polar disorders in my family, and know that it can be trying.  

  2. # Blogger jonz

    I really did try. She thought I was the crazy one! She didn't think help was appropriate. Very sad.  

  3. # Blogger Pastorius

    Sorry to hear of your loss.  

  4. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    I dont know what to say. Except you ARE the person I thought after all. I hope you will be ok and I am so sorry.  

  5. # Blogger Renegade Eye

    Sorry about your loss.  

  6. # Blogger jonz

    Thankyou very much for your comments everybody...  

  7. # Blogger J

    sorry to hear about this mate, I hope your coping ok with it all.

    May she rest in peace.  

  8. # Blogger jonz

    Cheers j.  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hi, just read about your friend, i think i know her 2, where was she from?  

  10. # Blogger jonz

    Hi Anon,

    She was from Mitcham, South London?  

  11. # Blogger jonz

    Thanks for you response via email. For the benefit of others, we did know the same girl. Thanks again.  

  12. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hi jonz, she was my best friend. who r u? how did you know her pls? my email is bese@mail.com  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search