I mean what is the bloody point?!

[Basil is just trying to fix a stuffed head of a moose on the wall when the telephone rings. It is Sybil.]
Basil: Yes, Fawlty Towers, yes, hello? ... I was just doing it, you stupid woman. I just put it down to come here to be reminded by you to do what I'm already doing! I mean what's the point of reminding me to do what I'm already doing. I mean what is the bloody point?! I'm doing it, aren't I!?

[Lord Melbury has entered the reception lobby. While he is filling out a form the telephone rings.]
Basil: Hello? - Ah, yes, Mr O'Reilly, well it's perfectly simple. When I asked you to build me a wall I was rather hoping that instead of just dumping the bricks in a pile you might have found time to cement them together ... you know, one on top of another, in the traditional fashion.

...More here

1 Responses to “I mean what is the bloody point?!”

  1. # Blogger Gavin Ayling

    Genius  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search