Get Drunk and Listen to this With Huge Headphones!!


My life's mission is complete! At last I have located that song I wanted to hear! There's a an old science fiction film called Soylent Green, which for it's time, in my opinion was brilliant.

In an overpopulated futuristic Earth, a New York police detective finds himself marked for murder by government agents when he gets too close to a bizarre state secret involving the origins of a revolutionary and needed new foodstuff.

In particular the death scene, where a woman is put to death amongst a back drop of rolling green countryside and this symphony music that has stuck in my head since I was a kid. For me one of the most moving film moments I can remember... Its described as Symphony Music (Tchaikovsky/Beethoven/Grieg, cond. Gerald Fried). If you're completely impatient hedonist like me then fast forward to 3m 40 seconds.

0 Responses to “Get Drunk and Listen to this With Huge Headphones!!”

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search