'Friends Reunited'

What is the bloody point? I've had enough of it. I mean its nice to know the majority are doing well for themselves, some are married, some have kids, some have interesting jobs....

But what about the rest? Well it's perversley comforting to know that a leopard can never change his spots. I have changed drastically over the years- but my innate character has never changed. For example, when I was a teenager I never stole anything, and never really have (ok apart from Mini Cheddars from Woolworths that one time).

But one of my ex-friends has taken it upon himself devote his whole profile to abusing me! I'm quite flattered in a strange way. He says all sorts of childish things including calling me gay and that my mum looks like a dyke! He's supposed to be 25. Jesus H Christ, there's no hope for some people is there.

Anyway I'll stop whinging. You might have seen this one already, but here you go.

3 Responses to “'Friends Reunited'”

  1. # Anonymous Old Peculier

    Nice one. I hate Friends Reunited. It's just an excuse for people to be smug. And isn't it horrible when someone you hated turns out to be doing really well.

    Hey, that's funny - the 'hand written' word you have to type before you post is 'quffr'!! Is that deliberate?  

  2. # Blogger jonz

    Well I've just contacted FR 'abuse manager' to get them to remove the offending article... And I just hate having to be reminded about people that I hate! Jeez it's like being back in school again...

    No, OP, quffr is a random creation!  

  3. # Blogger Tu s. Tin

    maybe HE is gay and secretly loves..... you or he is jelous that I am not stalking him  

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link


Looks odd? Use Firefox!

Email drunkenblogging AT gmail.com

XML

Search